High Museum of Art: Permanent Collection
United States of America, Atlanta, GA (2019)
Founded in 1905 as the Atlanta Art Association, the High Museum changed its location several times. At the end of the 20th and beginning of the 21st century, the museum building was expanded significantly by architects Richard Meier and then Renzo Piano.
As part of a major reinstallation of the permanent collection designed by Selldorf Architects, we together with our partner stabaArte Inc. were commissioned to equip the museum with adaptable, moveable walls for exhibitions.